Thursday, November 10, 2011

Living large in la ville de Québec

I am settling in nicely here in what is probably the most historic city in Canada.  This blog is of course suffering from a dearth of new material, something that I will be rectifying in the next few weeks.  

I am now an anglo living in a sea of French culture and language, and I am loving it.  Ma français c`est pas encore assez bien pour écrire, mais je débrouille sans beaucoup des problèmes.  For now I will stick with the English language, however as time goes on I might `ajoute` a little French "de temps en temps".

Keep well and keep checking back, its appreciated.  I likely will be publishing once a week once I am more settled in. 

Salut TLM



Click the button below to vote for Canadian Soapbox at CanadianBlogosphere, then click green.

Canadian Blogosphere (You can vote once every day)

No comments: